If you find this series informative please take action. Hundreds of millions of suffering Muslims need your help. Please help spread the word through Twitter, Facebook and other social media.
MILITARY TAKEOVER/RULE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD
Democracy can no longer be a solution for the Middle East, including all Muslim majority countries i.e. Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Indonesia, and Malaysia, etc. The only obstacles to a successful military takeover/military rule are the Muslim Brotherhood, the Wahhabis, Salafis, and other radical Sharia splinter groups.
USA AND EUROPE SHOULD SUPPORT NEW DEMOCRATIC MILITARIES.
It has been a failure on the part of the US and Western countries such as the UK and France in not bringing peace to Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and creating the current mess in Syria.
George W. Bush and his cabinet at the time will go down in history as one the most idiotic conquerors of all time, and not as liberators of Iraq.
How can anyone defeat a country with over a million army and police subscribers and decide to dismantle them immediately?
- No post-war plan in place resulted in total eradication of any semblance of law and order that resulted in strengthening and creating many radical Muslim groups. Iraq and the West were much better off under Saddam Hussein who would have never tolerated these radical Islamist organizations.
- Exactly the same mistake was repeated in Afghanistan.
- History repeated itself once again in Libya, under British Prime Minister David Cameron. He and his so-called advisors allowed the Muammar Gaddafi regime to fall in Libya without any post-war planning.
Allowing the military and the police to fall created a mess which has become today’s Libya, similar to what we have seen in Iraq.
- The same mistakes have recently been repeated in Syria and Yemen. The results will be no different than what we have seen take place in Iraq and Libya. We must not repeat the same mistakes made by President Anwar Sadat and President Hosni Mubarak’s son Gamal Mubarak in allowing the Muslim Brotherhood to return to politics. Neither outcome ended well. The USA and Europe should keep out of this region altogether and support a reformed democratic military.
- As long as Islam remains in its present form these countries will never be able to move forward. Islam is causing the current misery in the Middle East. Take Islam out of the equation and a tremendous improvement will be seen immediately in people’s lives.
- Now we watch Syria’s President Assad’s latest gas attack on innocent civilians. If Assad reign were to end today, he would be replaced by much more violent and depressive parties by the names of Anas al-Abdal, National coalition of Syria, Jawad Abu Halab, and others, creating another Libya/Iraq total mess, all in the name of an evil religion called Islam. We can only fully support the Kurdish Democratic Party of Syria that stands in true opposition. Thanks to Obama and Secretary Clinton’s lack of understanding of the region, and there unwavering support for Islam, Saudi Arabia’s Salafist oppressive regime is financing all of these movements to spread Islam and Sharia.
The only solution for a future Middle East is to support and strengthen these countries’ militaries to allow them to reform their systems, stop corruption, and end Islamic control. An Internal uprising is brewing against Islam. The militaries should not be stopped. Islam will always stand in the way of the militaries.
WHAT HAS CAUSED THE RECENT MISERY IN THE MIDDLE EAST?
While Islam has been responsible for centuries of oppression to the Middle East, it is the politicization of Islam by so many radical groups that has been responsible for so much recent misery and oppression to the region. It is because of these groups, once progressive countries like Iran and Afghanistan have devolved into brutal theocracies led by Sharia law. One hundred percent of the destructive wars and misery that is now causing the Middle East to implode have only one thing to blame: Islamic Sharia law.
GENERAL ABDEL FATTAH EL-SISI
Abdel Fattah el-Sisi took over as president of Egypt in July 2014 ousting President Morsi who only lasted one year. Interestingly the United States did not describe the actions by then Field Marshall Sisi as a coup. President Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood wanted to bring Egypt and the entire Middle East under total Islamic Muslim Brotherhood rule. Is the Egyptian President right in ruling Egypt with a military iron fist? Islamic rule equals suppression, violence, perversion and poverty. The only way for President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi to succeed in ruling a poorer and run down Egypt is if he completely rids the country of the Muslim Brotherhood. That can only be achieved through autocratic military rule. We do not believe he has any other options. Egypt could very easily become another Libya or Iraq.
How else can Egypt move forward, succeed and prosper?
They must rid themselves of Islam as the dominant corrupt religion that brainwashes the poor and the ignorant. They must strip away power from Al-Azhar University and dismantle its complete network of educational institutions whose true mission is to propagate Islam and Islamic culture. As long as Islam is in charge it will eventually lead to the destruction of the military and to el-Sisi being hanged. They must end corruption. The military cannot own and control all industries. President el-Sisi has been very poorly advised. Egypt cannot be forever ruled through militarily backed dictatorial decrees. Eventually they will need to bring about true democratic reform.
Egypt must consider the possibility of invading Saudi Arabia. They must stop their support of that cruel monarchy, which is headed towards failure, no matter how oppressively they rule their kingdom. The internet is a new resource that spreads information which will eventually bring down these regimes. Saudi Arabia under Prince Mohammad Bin Salman is certain to face uprisings and civil disobedience between the Shias and the Sunnis that could bring about bloodshed that will spill beyond Saudi’s borders and throughout the entire Middle East.
WHAT ACTION SHOULD THE MILITARY TAKE?
Simple: ban Sharia altogether. Shut down Al Azhar University in Egypt and put an end to its proliferation of Sharia. Sooner of later Islam is going to implode. If it does not, it will create a civil war amongst its people that will bring about death, destruction, and even greater misery.
No more should a man be allowed to marry four wives and divorce as he wishes in order to replace one with another. Beating women and killing gays cannot be acceptable in today’s society.
The Military should ban the use of religion as the main criteria that identifies the individual. Religion is a private matter left to the individual. Loyalty to one’s country should come first, no matter which religion one follows.
President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi needs to consider a military takeover of Saudi Arabia.
- If Egypt does not mount a military takeover, Iran will. The West will be faced with having to deal with an anti-Western regime.
- If Iran does not succeed in mounting a military takeover, Saudi Arabia will become a country of similar civil factions fighting each other; an exact repeat of the outcome we have seen in Libya. The West cannot afford a repeat of Libya with all the petroleum reserves in Saudi Arabia.
- The West will be much worse off if Iran takes the Saudi’s oil fields in addition to their own, causing a serious economic threat.
- Iran has already become stronger as a result of the Obama/Clinton policies of appeasements to a cruel regime.
- Iran is already aligning itself with North Korea and Pakistan negotiating the potential purchase of a full atomic bomb. Obama and Clinton were naïve to even consider the Iranian regime would abandon its ambition to build an arsenal of nuclear weapons.
- Egypt needs to move quickly towards a takeover of Saudi Arabia before it is too late. President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi needs a reliable and strong military partner. He was not able to rely on Obama.
Advice and Warnings
So far military rule in Egypt has failed in eradicating the following:
- Police Brutality
- Saudi Support of Salafis
- Economic revival for the poor and middle class.
- Corruption needs to be totally eradicated; zero tolerance.
The army needs to do the following:
- Protect Business and cease threats and false accusations.
- Immediately replace the government with a team of economic ministers with autonomy from the army.
- Keep the military out of trying to run the economy.
- Stop corruption and give higher wages. Even a million pounds per year in order to eradicate the culture of corruption as a normal way of doing business.
The Egyptian military regime has so far failed in its attempts to kick start the economy. Separate Islam from the governing of the country
- Eventually the Salafi and their allies will replace the president and the army.
- Possible civil war uprising as a result of economic failures.
- A new wave of generals may seize the opportunity to stage another coup to replace the current president.
The Middle East is already imploding. If we do not find the proposed solution this implosion will result in radical Islam spreading throughout the West as it has already begun.
How do I see the future of the Middle East if it is not taken over by democratic military rules? The writing is on the wall. If you analyze past history, someone is going to be nuked in the next thirty years and then Muslim countries will disappear.
Will Israel be nuked first? We may find out sooner rather than later.
You have to begin with Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The present regimes must be disbanded. Saudi Arabia and the latest non-significant nouveau riche, Qatar have been and still are financing these Muslim groups. Sooner or later Saudi Arabia should be split into two or three countries. A reformed military led Egypt should take control of Qatar, not the West.
Iran is ready to implode; the people are close to revolting and an internal uprising against Islam is getting closer. These Mullahs will see a violent ending.
Russia Should be Invited to Join NATO
if Hillary Clinton was elected President of the United States it would have triggered a revival of the Cold War with Russia.
For your information:
Beware of the Russian’s “Satan 2” nuclear missile. The R2-28 Sarmat rocket is a stealth missile with nuclear capabilities powerful enough to destroy an entire nation. The Satan 2 rocket is equipped with Stealth technology to help avert radar detection systems. Current Western Defense technology is incapable of stopping it.
Russian military recently demonstrated its capability in the Mediterranean by firing a stealth missile into Syrian enemy territories over 200 miles away undetected, leaving Western generals totally bewildered and in denial
I predict the left-winged politicians and liberal media such as CNN and MSNBC will lead us into a nuclear third world war in my lifetime. I am extremely concerned about the radical left news anchors like Anderson Cooper, Carol Costello, Wolf Blitzer, Fareed Zakaria, Don Lemon, S.E. Cupps and others. The liberal press has become fake tabloids and information centers for the “Left.” Shame on them!
They totally supported Hillary Clinton for president and are betraying their responsibility as journalists. The very reason the founders provided for freedom of the press was to allow them to serve as fact checkers of the government and not a propaganda outlet.
My biggest concern is the liberal media becoming a catalyst of misinformation that will eventually lead to World War III.
Unfortunately, they are being portrayed as experts in political matters when the truth is they are not experts in anything related to political matters. Eventually these leftist policies will backfire.
The West must take some important steps regarding NATO.
First, Turkey should be expelled from NATO. Their President, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, is an evil Muslim Brotherhood supporter and terrorist sympathizer, with ambitions of becoming the next Caliph of the Sunni Muslims.
Additionally, the Kurds should be supported in their quest to establish their own, well deserved country.
The politicians and their advisors of today’s world would have to change their political trends and directions. Why? As a result of social media, the world of today is no longer politically driven. The average person no longer gives politics much credence. They have no trust in political issues anymore. Politicians of today have proven to have zero principles and are weak opportunists that are more concerned with being politically correct in order to be elected.
In the USA, the newly created fashion, the “Limousine Pop Culture,” is supported by the liberal media and movie stars. These are “want to do goody” stars that are nothing but a bunch of empty souls wanting to be seen as doing good for society.
The Islamic countries will never live in peace and security as long as Islam and sharia law, their so-called religion exists. In Japan, the majority practice Buddhism. The world should learn from peace and respect from the Japanese experience. Modern Christianity teaches forgiveness and love for one another. It fully supports the weak and defenseless and strives to protect them; “The meek will inherit the earth.”
The United States First Gesture
The United States needs to make a first gesture on behalf of NATO to Russia. Reposition the missiles from 300 miles, back to their original 1000 miles position prior to the Cold War.
Muslim Countries Choices
Warning to the Middle-East, Iran and Muslim Governments.
Your time is running out, the internet will cause the start of your downfall.
There are three Options to choose from:
1—-Civil Disobedience, repeat of Libya and Iraq.
2—-A Military take over.
3—-The divisions of all your countries in smaller miserable caliphates.
Note to readers:
God loves all human beings. He treats them as equals and protects the innocent, helpless and voiceless, especially the children. Allah (the devil) and Muhammed (the evil) support child rape, genital mutilation, the stoning of gays, degrading of women and the killing and cheating of non-Muslims.
Now we have exposed this fake and fabricated religion called Islam. You should be ashamed of being a Muslim. Any Muslim choosing to remain Muslim after reading and fact checking this material is simply following a horrific political movement.
All mosques must be shut down and we must take a position of zero tolerance.
We do not support any violence or hate speech against Muslims. We support freedom to speak against Islam. We support expressions through peaceful uprising, demonstrations and the ballot box.
WORLD PEACE CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED ONCE WE BAN ISLAM